Monday, March 20, 2006

Knitting Sock-a-holic....


Here's what I'm laying out trying to decide what sock to knit next. I LOVE the LORNA'S LACES Shepard Sock yarn on the right - just touching it makes me happy. I've already wound the second skein into a ball. The colors in the Regia are great beautiful blues...the Sockotta is soft, the tweedy Trekking XXL is for my husband. The skein is misshapen because I started a sock with it and didn't like the pattern so I pulled it all out and rewound it....if I don't knit something twice, I don't feel like I've knitted it....




This is my current sock on size 1 dpn's. The yarn is another Regia self-striping, and it's working out great so far - almost time to start the heel. I'm using a Knitting Pure and Simple Beginner Lightweight Sock pattern that's easy to follow.

Just joined the Six Sox knitalong on Yahoo Groups and am looking forward to starting a new sock pattern April 1st. Check back later for updates.

No comments: